Saturday 29 March 2014

Checkmate







Scarf- Urban Oufitters
Whole outfit was thrifted 
Similar items: 

My sister and I decided to spend last weekend out doors and went for a walk downtown ( I would of went crazy if I stayed home on such a nice day).  The weather was so nice so it didn’t require a lot of layers. I thrifted this entire outfit in close proximity to one another. I tired to find some similar pieces online. 
These high raise mom jeans are a pair I live in (I am wearing them as we speak), and will probably be feathered again. When I first got them they were super tight but they quickly became lose and even a bit baggy which makes them the perfect 80’s mom jeans.  I wore it with a long sleeve plaid high neck top that I half tucked into my jeans so the high raise was visible.  For an even more 90s inspired look I added my small leather backpack and my ankle booties.

I wish my hair was as blue as it was in these pictures but since then I’ve washed it a couple more times and its now a dirty green colour, my sister calls it “sewage water hair”, its she just the sweetest  -_-

Have a great weekend! Talk to you soon <3




No comments:

Post a Comment