Friday 8 August 2014

Velvet Knits







Entire Outfit- Thrifted 

This is sort of a wired combination of both a summer and winter outfit. I threw this on one morning before heading down town, it was one of those warm but cold morning (I ended up regretting it later when I was dying of heat). 
I love the way velvet and knits look together, their both have a unique texture and add a different feel to an outfit. The body chain is one I made last year and it was so simple and took me less the five minutes, and its now something I am wearing on a regular basis especially paired with high waisted shorts, or under a crop top and low raise jeans. 

See you soon <3


1 comment:

  1. Mr Pedro went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. pedroloanss@gmail.com.WhatsApp ..+ 1-863-231-0632.

    ReplyDelete